Call Recovery Treatment Substance Abuse here at (912)662-0956 to Find Help Today! Drug addiction very often makes people feel as if they are lost in a dark tunnel, and can’t find the way out. Even though it may feel inconceivable, substance addiction can be beaten. Recovery Treatment Substance Abuse has the team and experience to assist people in breaking the cycle of drug and alcohol abuse. It has been medically validated that alcohol and drug addiction is a disease that has to be addressed with the same scientific scrutiny as any other disease. Our highly-trained experts specialize in drug and alcohol treatment programs so that every one of our clients receives the best quality care. It’s time to get out of the dark and end addiction now!
What’s Substance Addiction?
Substance use can start casually, but it doesn’t take long for someone to lose self-control and start using more drugs, more regularly, just to feel normal. The desire to avoid unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which intensify as drug abuse increases, is a huge reason why addicts keep using drugs. Drug Treatment Centers Savannah, GA is dedicated to treating drug addiction, which is the physical or psychological dependence that forms because of use of legal and illegal drugs.
Happens when repeated substance use disrupts the way the nervous system functions, until the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals is to use drugs.
Generally takes longer to establish, and longer to treat. Dependency is indicated if the user feels that they must have the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
To address dependency successfully and comprehensively, it is vital to confront both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Recovery Treatment Substance Abuse has the staff, experience, and fervent desire to assist individuals are ready to overcome drug addiction. We provide:
- Group and individual counseling
- Structured physical activities
- Access to the 12-step community
- Aftercare support
- Beautiful, luxurious affordable accommodations
We are prepared to individualize the recovery process for every type of drug dependency, taking into account the client’s personal circumstances. Because we apply a variety of effective, clinically-tested therapies, we always find healthy and affordable answers for everyone.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- Withdraws from their substance of dependency.
- Participates in several kinds of therapy that help the person understand their drug use.
- Examines their reasons for using.
- Makes behavioral adjustments to support sobriety.
- Learns how to avoid relapses and temptation.
A team of drug recovery treatment experts is responsible for the numerous facets of recovery that manages, including:
- Medical care
- Lifestyle skills training
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Relapse prevention training
- Introduction to self-help and support meetings
- Treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- Family education and counseling
- Follow-up care
How Recovery Treatment Substance Abuse Addresses Addiction
Our residential facility in Savannah is a blend of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with exposure to real world situations that support the ultimate goal of integration into society. While living in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- Group and individual therapy
- Behavioral modeling therapy
- Self-help group meetings every day
- Recreational activities
- Trips to the gym every day
- Other social activities